It’s the eve of Christmas Eve, which isn’t actually a tipple will go best with the Eastenders special… On http://selectbestdatingsites.com/ you can find useful tips how to select best dating sites and get successful online dating experience. We consider all this information that you can xhoose site with members having similar dating goals as you. Traditional dating may be quite tricky and often requires a lot of effort, besides it does not always get you the results you have been longing for. Traditional dating may be quite tricky and often requires a lot of effort, besides it does not always get you the results you have been longing for. .
Aside from heavy consumption of chocolate covered everythings, I wanted to make a list /> :
- The Eastenders special (did I even need to list this one?)
- A DVD boxset (I’m thinking ‘The Godfather’ since I’ve never seen it…I know, I know…)
- Something/anything dramatic starring Billy Bob Thornton, Denzel Washington, Ed Norton, Christian Bale and/or Tom Hardy
- Something/anything funny starring Billy Bob Thornton (yes, again), Steve Carell, Ryan Reynolds, Tina Fey and/or Amy Schumer
- The current season’s last episode of ‘Scandal’!!!
- The final season of ‘Boardwalk’!!!
- Home Alone’s 1 & 2 (we don’t speak of ‘3’ onwards)
- Anything ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ related
- Absolutely any wildlife show being narrated by David Attenborough
- A Bond movie (I’m leaning towards either ‘Goldeneye’ or ‘Casino Royale’)
- Musicals! (Oliver!, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeney Todd)
- Various shows about food (preferably starring Ramsay, Nigella, Berry or Oliver)
- Absolutely Fabulous (obviously!)
- A countdown show about all the scandalous things that have happened in 2014
- 8 Mile (still LOL-ing about Clarence going to private school – he out here frontin’)
- A Marvel movie
- A DC movie
- A (few) Disney/Pixar movie(s)
- An animated movie from my childhood (It can’t be ‘The Snowman’ though…too sad)
- Anything directed by Hayao Miyazaki
I’ve probably missed loads off of this list, but these are some of my absolute favs for the Christmas season. I’d love to know yours… what do you like to watch? 😀